Strasbourg, France – May 21st, 2010 – Koffeeware today announced the launch of its Koffeeware Photo Web Shop. Built on a cloud based solution and relying on the online software modules developed by Koffeeware, Koffeeware Photo Web Shop offers a new approach for the fast and straightforward creation of powerful and up-to-date online photo services. The available tools provide for the customization of a variety of photo goods ranging from the order of photo prints to calendars and photo gifts. A photo dedicated e-commerce solution is also included.
From the users’ perspective, the solution provides:
- an optimized photo upload for photo prints orders,
- lonline creation and customization of photo goods such as photo books, agendas, calendars, T-shirts, cards, etc. without prior upload of pictures,
- a virtual shopping cart with preview of products,
- online checkout
The whole solution is available online and does require neither download nor installation. The customer can start ordering quickly without the hassle due to third party software installation.
For the day-to-day operation, the solution offers:
- a content management system (CMS) for an easy online control of the contents of the pages of the site,
- a thorough back-office tool for managing the product catalogue, the customer database, etc.,
- a coupon and voucher generation tool,
- access to orders,
- SQL customizable statistics,
- an integrated help desk for an efficient customer service.
All these tools are available online for an immediate and remote administration.
«Koffeeware Photo Web Shop allows us to provide our customers with an easy way to create their online photo service featuring powerful photo goods creation and customization tools. » explains Gilles Pommereuil, president of Koffeeware. «The customer remains in total control of the contents of the online web shop in terms of products, presentation but also in terms of search engine optimization and display of promotions. The customer can therefore be reactive and offer a highly responsive service.»
«The flexibility of our business model and of our technical platform allows us to address any kind of project, ranging from the independant lab to the international store with multiple withdrawal points. » adds Carl Conrad, Sales and Marketing Director of Koffeeware.
First web sites running Koffeeware Photo Web Shop are currently under development and will be deployed very soon.