The Koffeeware team is organized around seven people:
- Gilles Pommereuil, president and founder, ENSIMAG engineer. In 1999, Gilles cofounded Arturia, a musical software development company, where he worked as technical director between 1999 and 2004. Arturia now employs 15 people and exports its products in over 25 countries. Gilles works as technical director.
- Carl Conrad, sales and marketing director, previously worked as a audio over network product manager. Carl also manages administrative and financial aspects.
- Cédric Rossi, software developer, was involved in the development of numerous mainstream software products: Virtual Skipper, M-Audio Torq (virtual DJ), Limouzik. Cédric is in charge of the architecture and the server side software developments.
- Matthias Vogel, software development.
- Joana Vazeilles, graphic design.
- Nicolas Ehrmann, software development.
- Jean Chaix, software development.